愛是懷疑 歌詞 陳奕迅 ※ Mojim.com 魔鏡歌詞網
魔鏡歌詞網
魔鏡歌詞網男生歌手陳奕迅Third Encounter Live愛是懷疑

陳奕迅



專輯介紹
歌詞
專輯列表
新聞
歌手介紹
相關影音

陳奕迅

愛是懷疑

作詞:陳奐仁
作曲:陳奐仁
編曲:陳奐仁

yo
yo i got somethin' to say
you know sometimes
when you get all pissed at me
when you're like not talking to me
well
sometimes love is just a game
just like anything else
you gotta know what you want
and the rest doesn't really matter
cus sometimes
you just gotta put things in perspective
then maybe you can understand
like why we're doing the stuff we're doing to each other
and sometimes
you just gotta learn to take it easy
you know what i'm saying
cus

若能表白 我心中的依賴
你我當初也不必那麼哀
若能敞開 把真相說出來
這一段故事不會太精采

種種意外 若能夠明白
那生存意義又何在
若能推猜 這一切的未來
我乾脆辭掉工作買大彩

Because 愛是妒忌 愛是懷疑
愛是種近乎幻想的真理
Because 愛是遊戲 愛能叛逆
So! 別把這遊戲看得太仔細 No! No!

若能表白 我心中的依賴
你我當初也不必那麼哀
若能敞開 把真相說出來
這一段故事不會太精采

種種意外 若能夠明白
那生存意義又何在
若能推猜 這一切的未來
更多更詳盡歌詞 在 ※ Mojim.com 魔鏡歌詞網
我乾脆辭掉工作買大彩

Because 愛是妒忌 愛是懷疑
愛是種近乎幻想的真理
Because 愛是遊戲 愛能叛逆
So! 別把這遊戲看得太仔細 No! No!

<Rap>
It's like sometimes I don't even know who I am anymore
Can't see what's the point of being in love anymore
It's a game what a shame
You make it lame by going insane about it
This love ain't what you say about it
It's about what you do about it
So get with it, stick with it
If you still can't understand well, than forget about it
Sometimes all you do to me is sulk,
like you got something to say
But nothing makes sense when you move your lips
All you do is get pissed at me
Dissed at me
Wonder why you're still here with me
Sometimes all you do to me is sulk,
like you got something to say
But nothing makes sense when you move your lips
All you do is get pissed at me
Damn
Take it easy

Because 愛是妒忌 愛是懷疑
愛是種近乎幻想的真理
Because 愛是遊戲 愛能叛逆
So! 別把這遊戲看得太仔細

Because 愛是妒忌 愛是懷疑
愛是種近乎幻想的真理
Because 愛是遊戲 愛能叛逆
So! 別把這遊戲看得太仔細

Because 愛是妒忌 愛是懷疑
愛是種近乎幻想的真理
Because 愛是遊戲 愛能叛逆
So! 別把這遊戲看得太仔細 No ~




回上一頁
Mojim.com
魔鏡歌詞網


陳奕迅
所有專輯
> L.O.V.E.
> 我們萬歲
> 龍舌蘭
> 破壞王
> 可一可再
> 漸漸
> 與你常在
> 電影 後來的我們
> C'mon in
>
> 披風
> 讓我留在你身邊
> I Do
> 四季
> 電影 大魚海棠
> 電影 陪安東尼度過漫長歲月
> 電影 華麗上班族
> 電影 死開啲啦
> 準備中
> 第26屆金曲獎
> 起點.終站
> 無條件
> 電影 暴瘋語
> Rice & Shine
> 鬥戰神-EP
> Eason's Life Concert
> THE KEY
> 越來越好之村晚
> …3mm
> 無限極世界行走日
> 人人愛
> 最冷一天
>
> 華星 40 經典金唱片 - 時代曲
> Stranger Under My Skin
> Taste the Atmosphere
> Duo Concert Live
> Time Flies 時日如飛
> 上五樓的快活(預購禮)
> 上五樓的快活
> H³M
> Allegro Opus 3.3am
> Solidays(新曲 + 精選)
> 不想放手
> 好歌一路打
> 然後呢
> Eason Moving On Stage 1
> 你的陳奕迅
> Listen To Eason Chan (2CD)
> 兄弟(電影 兄弟 主題曲)
> 電視劇 爸爸閉翳
> 認了吧
> Admit It Eason Chan[香港版]
> Sound&Sight
> Sound & Sight(新歌)
> What's Going On...?
> 最新單曲
> 滙通天下《電視劇主題曲》
> Life Continues
> 我的最好時代(3CD)
> 怎麼樣
> U-87
> Great 5000Secs Vol.2[新曲+精選]
> Great 5000Secs[新曲+精選]
> 陳奕迅&葉蒨文 903 Id Club 拉闊音樂會
> 英皇鋼琴熱戀系列
> 七(國語新歌+精選)
> Live For Today
> 黑白灰
> Third Encounter Live
> 4 A Change&Hits
> The Line Up
> 五星級的家芝See姑Bi Family
> 五星級的家
> Special Thanks To
> 拉闊音樂會陳奕迅&林子祥
> The Easy Ride Live
> 專輯
> The Easy Ride
> Mixed Up
> 反正是我
> Eason 18
> Shall We Dance[Shall We Talk]
> 68分29秒
> 打得火熱
> Nothing Really Matters
> 拉闊音樂會
> 十二夜十二首
> 電視劇 洗冤錄
> 幸福
> 婚禮的祝福
> 天祐愛人
> 天佑愛人
> 當荃灣愛上柴灣
> 超人迪加
> 新生活
> 大激想
> 我的快樂時代
> 醞釀
> 一滴眼淚
> 與我常在
> 陳奕迅
> 愛情呼叫轉移電影原聲帶
> 你的背包
> 暫存


感情就這 陽光 汗水 青春 回憶 沒關係 開心 落 雨 緊緊牽著你 認真 不可能 我天天練習天天都會 重迭 我的寂寞在 寂寞 憂傷 是誰的 當初戀 等待春天 你在哪裡啊 溫柔 下雨 眼淚 見証 林宥嘉 傳說 純情心 雨不停歇 萬里阻隔相思愛 針葉樹