I'm easy 歌词 刘德华 ※ Mojim.com 魔镜歌词网
魔镜歌词网
魔镜歌词网男生歌手刘德华The Melody Andy(新曲+精选)I'm easy

刘德华



歌词
专辑列表
新闻
歌手介绍
相关视频

刘德华

I'm easy

EC Easy Net广告歌
作词:Keith Carradine
作曲:Keith Carradine

It's not my way to love you just when no one's looking
It's not my way to take your hand if I'm not sure
It's not my way to let you see what's going on inside of me
When it's love you won't be needing you're not free
Please stop pulling at my sleeve if you're just playing
If you won't take the things you make me want to give
I never cared too much for games and this one's driving me insane
You're not half as free to wander as you claim
But I'm easy
Yeah I'm easy
Give the word I'll play your game
As though that's how it ought to be because I'm easy
Don't lead me on if there's nowhere for you to take me
If loving you would have to be a sometime thing
I can't put bars on my insides my love is something I can't hide
It still hurts when I recall the times I try
But I'm easy
更多更详尽歌词 在 ※ Mojim.com 魔镜歌词网
Yeah I'm easy
Take my hand and pull me down
I won't put up any fight because I'm easy
Don't do me favours let me watch you from a distance
Cause when you're near I find it hard to keep my head
And when your eyes throw light at mine it's enough to change my mind
Makes me leave my cautious words and ways behind
That's why I'm easy
Yeah I'm easy
Say you want me I'll come running without taking time to think
Cause I'm easy
Yeah I'm easy
Take my hand and pull me down
I won't put up any fight
Because I'm easy
Yeah I'm easy
Give the word I'll play your game as though that's how it ought to be
Because I'm easy




回上一页
Mojim.com
魔镜歌词网


刘德华
所有专辑
> MY LOVE
> 恭喜发财五福来
> 电影 拆弹专家
> 笑一笑
> 爱永远存在 (Love is all around)
> 电影 特工爷爷
> 恭喜发财 2016
> 小丑
> 解开
> 回家的路
> 道地2013
> 我们的刘德华(粤)
> 我们的刘德华(国)
> 刘德华 Unforgettable 中国巡回演唱会 2011
> 无心快意
> unforgettable(忘不了的)(限量珍藏版)
> 火速救兵
> Unforgettable 忘不了的
> 爱の鸟
> 长途伴侣
> 希望。爱(Love Hope)
> 你是我所有(EP)
> I Wish
> 中国巡回演唱会-上海
> 残奥会开幕式主题歌
> 未到伤心处
> 道地茶品系列2008广告主题曲
> Wonderful World 香港演唱会 2007
> EVERYONE IS NO.1新歌+精选
> 电影 投名状
> 电影 兄弟
> 一只牛的异想世界
> Everyone is No. 1【北京2008残奥会】
> 幻影中国2004-2005巡回演唱会
> 声音 (限量生日庆功版)
> 声音
> 继续谈情(新曲+精选)
> 只知道此刻爱你(华星DSD复刻)
> 再说一次我爱你
> To You(复黑版)
> 刘德华贺岁单曲[单曲]
> 永远...记得你[复黑版]
> 醇经典
> 刘德华情歌集No.2
> 刘德华情歌集No.1
> 传听传唱之情歌集
> 华仔经典
> 我得你
> 原来我有爱
> Andy Lau Vision Tour 2004 演唱会
> Coffee Or Tea
> 环球影音启示录
> 回到你身边+法内情(刘德华真存版4 In 1)
> 情感的禁区(刘德华真存版4 In 1)
> 回到你身边(刘德华真存版4 In 1)
> 共你伤心过(刘德华真存版4 In 1)
> 经典重现
> 大人的情歌
> 如果有一天
> 环球Dsd视听之王
> 月老
> 无间道
> 你是我的骄傲
> 美丽的一天
> 真经典
> 爱君如梦电影原声
> 夏日Fiesta演唱会2001
> 夏日Fiesta
> 天开了
> 精选王系列[回到你身边]
> 天马行空
> The Melody Andy(新曲+精选)
> 心蓝(典藏版)
> 心蓝+阿虎电影原声
> 心蓝
> 唱作俱佳[作品集;The Best Song From Andy]
> 男人的爱
> Just For You
> 爱无知
> 刘德华99演唱会
> 人间爱特别版
> 人间爱
> 回家真好[聪明版]
> 笨小孩[登峰造极Andy's Best]
> 你是我的女人
> 挂念刘德华情歌32首
> 爱在刻骨铭心时
> Denon Mastersonic
> 真生命
> 爱如此神奇
> 华纳超极品音色系列
> 华纳国语超极品音色系列
> 最怕你跟别人睡[Ep]
> 你说他是你想嫁的人
> 96演唱会+写真集
> 因为爱
> 在乎你[倒转地球]
> 相思成灾
> 一个人的感觉
> 新上海滩
> 中国人
> 上海滩
> 再一次拥抱
> 日版-相思成灾
> 因为爱(Ep)
> 国语精华辑
> 情未鸟
> 真永远
> Renaissance[精华辑]
> Memories Andy Lau
> 点滴珍藏Part Of Andy
> 天意
> 5时30分
> The Best Of Andy Lau
> 忘情水
> 答案就是你
> 我爱你
> 一生一次
> 爱意
> 真挚的朋友精选
> 真情难收
> Love Always
> 音乐纪事馆
> 暖暖柔情2
> 真我的风采
> 谢谢你的爱
> 爱的空间
> 暖暖柔情
> 浓情爱不完
> 不可不信缘
> 来生缘
> 爱不完
> 我和我追逐的梦
> 一起走过的日子
> 再会了
> 如果你是我的传说
> 可不可以
> 爱的连线
> 永远记得你精选
> 共你伤心过
> 法内情回到你身边
> 刘德华1987年专辑《情感的禁区》EMI CD版
> 回到你身边
> 情感的禁区
> 只知道此刻爱你
> 暂存


紧紧的依 为你癫 陈奕迅 宠爱 我对你好 应该 是错误的开始 让你 夜 说话 但 听 每一天都 就忘了我是谁 爱上他就别再说谎 爱上猫 我的爱依然 我心里有句话 夏至未至 想过放弃你 放在我心里 把 比 却从来 谢谢你给我的爱 温柔 电话 担心 唤醒 旅途